- Greed: I want shit
- Envy: I want your shit
- Wrath: I'm going to wreck your shit
- Lust: I'm into some freaky shit
- Gluttony: This is some tasty shit
- Sloth: I don't feel like doing shit
- Pride: I am the shit
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
I’d say it’s abuse. Most likely she is aware of what she is doing. She has to work on her anger issues.
I would say, it’s called a mentally handicapped person who has no control over what she is doing. Do your research on Autism.
I’m an enabler.
I let people treat me however they’d like and sit back and watch them deteriorate my self esteem.
I am not one for conflict.
I am not one to stand up for myself in arguments.
I assume that I am always wrong.
Loath in self pity.
Then I go back to enabling the other person’s actions.
It never fails.
Hello, my name is Rue and I am an enabler.
Some days are good
Some days are bad
and some days I want to shut myself out
Every day I go to work and am there until 4 pm.
After, I come home and I make dinner.
By the time it is ready to eat, I am eating alone.
Every day I come home, I am alone.
When I wake up, I am not, but no one is up, so in a sense, I am still alone.
I clean my house, alone.
I grocery shop, alone,
I do laundry, alone.
Making friends should be something for me to do. I already have the life long friends that I want and need in my life. Why should I have to go out and meet new people? I am a nervous wreck when I go meet new people. I am a bitch or just a total sarcastic asshole. I don’t mean to be either of the two. I didn’t move to a new town for friends. I came here for one purpose only. That purpose, I some times do not know if it was solely for that. I have found a passion, I have gained art back, and I have a job that I am completely in love with. Though, I am still feeling completely alone.
I know that I made the right decision for myself, despite what comes out of this new adventure. I have grown and have discovered more about myself in the last year than I have in the last 5 years. This really is a life learning journey I have been encountering.
I’ll go have another margarita and start my day over.
I’ll be happy again tomorrow and then sit and wonder what I can do to make myself not feel so alone.
Being alone is just a part of all of this, or it is what I am wanting to believe,
And I will…
slaps you in the god damned face
but yet, it is the reason for your existence
it is in the human race DNA
You aren’t the acception.